Monday, May 5, 2008

Week 3 Days 2 -6

Woke up this morning feeling like i didnt want to do class but that is nothing new.....Dragged myself there to see Lisa from Las Vegas was teaching, which is cool because she is Judes buddy. What a tough class it was. Great dialogue, but for some reason I was absolutely tired. I could barley make it through any of the postures. The Yoga Truck sure is tiring. So i made it somehow all the way to the end and what an end it was. During first set of final breathing exrecise I all of a sudden felt really emotional.

Hmmmm..... Second set, more emotion, and then with the last breathe, I collapsed on the floor in tears, crying like a hysterical, hyperventilating baby. It was totally out of left field; didnt expect it at all. I was comforted by Laura (thank you) and it seemed to help. I lay on my back, but the tears kept coming. What a release. I was the last one to leave the room. You would think that the release would help my dialogue, but no. It was a disappointment. I have some pretty hardcore stagefright. Muddled my way through that day.Next days practice was good. No surprise there.

My dialogue delivery was the worst to date. Totally drew a blank. Fuck! I know my dialogue but just cant get it out. Class is getting weird; starting to feel buzzing in my arms, hands, and teeth!Fucked up dialogue again, so they made me re-do. Thank God this time was not so terrible. Class is still causing me to buzz with intense energy. Feels like im being electrocuted!Next few days are tough. Class is killing me. Visiting teachers are behaving like sadists.

Still feel weak and electrocuted.Thank God for Friday! Sat through boring posture clinic after posture clinic. I wanted to deliver my dialogue but im not about to fight people to get to the front. Class was amazing and tough on Friday eve. Sarah taught, she is quite good. She delivered the best news of the week to the Beatles song, All You Need Is Love.

The news was: no more posture clinic! YES! All sorts of people were crying with overjoy, including me.Saturday was sooooo nice! Beautiful day; got my Eagle Pose down pat and went to Costco. Bikram Yoga BBQ from 7 til 10!!!!!! What a feast!

No comments: