Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dia Tres

Dia Tres
Day three
Well class this morning was great. Raj teaches a very compassionate, no-nonsense class.
Today was the first day of doubles! I did very well in both. So far I haven’t sat out or even been in trouble in any of my classes, so i’m pleased. Hehe.... i guess i’ll just have to wait until later to hit the wall. I’m sure it’ll be hard too!!! Angie has recovered from a pounding 3-day headache, and she had a great couple of classes today too J Now we can both ride the wave!
So far, in posture classes, I have been unable to get on stage in front of Bikram to deliver my dialogue. I’m ready, so tonight’s class could be the one. I should get it out of the way because then i’ll be able to get on with the rest of my dialogue. Shit, stage-fright sucks ass!!!
Didn’t get to deliver my dialogue but Spider Man did and it sucked. Bikram told him he had no energy and was monotonous. Spider Man also said “I love you Bikram” over the microphone during his dialogue! Also, when Bikram was talking, blah, blah, blah.... “i’ll stop wasting your time....” Spider Man replied out loud: “listening to you is not a waste of time Bikram.”
Hmmm..... Brown-noser or what?

No comments: