Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dia Cinqo

Dia Cinqo
Day Five

Class started out well and ended well. I haven’t felt this good since my 30-day Challenge. I’m kicking ass in all my postures and i’ve never felt more strong OR flexible. I’m barely even breathing heavy. Just sweating a wee bit. Wow, my standing and floor series are getting awesome!
.....Never believe this: at lunch I remarked to Angie how I felt sorry for Spider Man (attention seeker) so I was gonna go over to talk with him. Ange reminded me about the societal rule of ‘guilty by association.’ She is right, so fuck that then.
Boy was she ever clever to advise me of that one. Today during posture clinic was unbelievable. I blinked my eyes or averted my attention somehow, only to get an elbow from an utterly disgusted Angie. She pointed out a scary sight! Spider Man was on his knees in front of Bikram, massaging his thigh/knee/leg/foot/whatever! Fact remains the same no matter what body part: Spider Man is quite the biatch. With a smile on his face, he prostrated himself in front of about 300 people. Hmmmm.....
I can’t wait to see the photo in our yearbook.

Okay. Posture clinic tonight was more of the same tricks. Bikram is really making Spider Man rethink his whole i love Bikram routine.
Rather embarrassing really. Pissing me off too. The class is pretty much just unruly because everyone is laughing and taking photos of Spider Man/Bikram.
Starting to think my blog is just a story about Spider Man, so no more about that shit. This is J’s blog about my yoga experience. Nuff said.

No comments: