Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dia Uno

Day One of Teacher Training!
Waking up to the Mexican sunrise is pretty spectacular. Our view out the front of the building leaves a little to be desired, but then it still has it's own particular beauty. I don't mind palm trees.
Breakfast was good ($25USD); even better when followed up with a work-out at the gym($10USD). Don't worry - i'm in El Clubba Del Presidente. Free gym! I love Vicente Fox!Deportivo all the way bebe! Escorchio outside by the pool. 34 degrees already... Shit! I got burned on my legs pretty bad, which should make stretching them pretty interesting :)
We all gathered by the lobby for the intro with Bikram, only for me to actually meet him on the way! I guess i managed to put a big bullseye on my forhead with that one!
The orientation went well and we all got to meet the Teacher Trainers, but not actually Bikram. He will address us tomorrow, apparently.
Now for the best part: FREE BUFFET DINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess Bikram is going all out, here at the Fairmont. It appears that B.Y. Acapulco is here to stay. Not much left to say. Stay tuned for my blog on Day Dos (the first practice).

No comments: